Qualifications: PhD (Entrepreneurship), MBA (Finance), B.Ed (Economics and Accounting)
Department:Business Administration Department
Teaching/Research Interests: Global Business Strategy, International Business Management, International Marketing, Marketing Management, Principles of Marketing, Service Marketing, Organization Dynamics, Change Management, Sales Management
- Certified Public Accountant –CPA(K)
- Member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)
- Member of Association of Women Accountants of Kenya (AWAK)
- Member of Doctorate Association of East Africa
1. Amaya, P. A. (2015). Influence of risk management practices on financial performance of life assurance firms in Kenya.International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management.Vol.3 No. 5 pg 978-996
2. Mokua, C.M. & Memba, S. F. (2015) Effects of Progressive Lending Mechanism on Access to Finance in Rural Kenya: A Survey of Masaba North District. The international Journal of Humanities and Social studies Vol. 3 No. 1 pg 313-318
3. Memba, S. F. ( 2015) Effect of Non- Financial Factors on Business Performance of Women Entrepreneurs in Service Industry in Kenya: A case of KISII County. Journal of Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation Vol. 2. No.1 pg 16-25.
4. Makori, J.O. & Memba. S.F. (2015). Factors Influencing Performance of Mortgage Financing Among Commercial Banks in Kisii Town, Kenya. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management. Vol. 3 No. 3 pg 1-15.
5. Kibisu, b. m. & Memba, S. F. (2015). Effect of group lending approachs on effectiveness of youth development fund enterprises in Kenya. European journal of business and management.Vol 7. No 11. Pg 50-57