Eduroam (education roaming) is the secure, world-wide roaming access service developed for the international research and education community. Eduroam allows students, researchers and staff from participating institutions to obtain Internet connectivity across campus and when visiting other participating institutions by simply opening their laptops or mobile phones.
Are you from a Different Institution?
Eduroam wifi is available to anyone who has the login credentials and can access it from the participating learning institutions using the same credentials.
Sign in Credentials
Your username / identity is student email e.g email@example.com
Password is your registration number in lowercase e.g. ab123-1234/2014
Your username / identity is staff email e.g firstname.lastname@example.org
Password is your Pfno.1234 (letter P is Capital the rest is lowercase e.g. Pfno.1234
Configurations on Laptops
- Windows 8 – eduroam configuration
- Windows 7 – eduroam configuration
- Windows Vista – eduroam configuration
- Windows XP – eduroam configuration
- Mac OS X 10.8 – eduroam configuration
- Mac OS X 10.7 – eduroam configuration
- Mac OS X 10.6 – eduroam configuration
- Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard – eduroam configuration
- Mac OS X 10.4 – eduroam configuration
- Android – eduroam configuration
- IPhone or iPod-Touch _iOS 5_ – eduroam configuration
- IPad _iOS 5_ – eduroam configuration
Help Assistance and Support
For any help you can get assistance from ICT Support team through email@example.com
NSC Building 1st Floor ICT Room. Extension 1158/1160/1169 More Information kindly check this link https://www.jkuat.ac.ke/directorates/ict/eduroam-wifi/