In line with our mandate, our objectives for the 2019/2020 period (From: 1st July 2020 to: 30th June 2021) are as follows:
- To ensure 100% implementation of the University Performance Contract for 2020/2021 Performance Cycle.
- To increase awareness of staff on annual departmental and staff performance evaluations and appraisal by carrying out twenty (20) sensitization sessions for 2020/2021 Performance Cycle.
- To ensure one-hundred (100) departments and sections have cascaded performance contracts within the University for 2020/2021 Performance Cycle by 15th September 2020.
- To ensure one-hundred (100) departments and sections have submitted annual work plans for 2021/2022 Fiscal Year by 30th May 2021.
- To prepare the annual work plan compendium and table it for approval to the Planning committee of Senate by 30th June 2021.
- To increase the number of staff signing performance contracts in 2020/2021 by 25% from the number in 2019/2020.
- To enhance the human resource capacity of DiPCA staff for effective operation of the Directorate through training of two (2) members of staff in the 2020/2021 performance cycle.
- To ensure 100% compliance to the requirements of Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards) within the Directorate for 2020/2021 performance cycle.