Prof. Eric Okong’o
- The director Oversees the functions and responsibilities of the Academic Quality Assurance.
- Maintains a working contact with other University organs/officers on Academic Quality Assurance matters.
- Represents the University at national, regional and international forums on academic quality assurance.
- carries out any other such functions as may be assigned by, Senate or Vice Chancellor.
Emmaculate K. Gitonga
Senior Administrative Assistant
Monitors academic program review and development and verifies programs in line with guidelines,
Ensures collating, analyzing and disseminating of all data related to AQA.
Conduct Quality assurance Audits of Campuses and schools
Monitors self-assessment of academic programs.
Develops annual performance contracts and work plans monitors and reports on fulfillment of key performance indicators for DAQA and and prepares quarterly performance contract reports.
Prepares financial plans such as budgets and procurement plan, orders and control office stationery for the office.
Ensures proper operation of the office at all times.
Data Entry Clerk
1.Supervises collating, analyzing and dissemination of all data related to Curriculum performance evaluation
2. Download and sort raw Student lecturer evaluation data.
3. Analyses collected data and write curriculum performance evaluation reports.
Data Entry Clerk
Download and sort raw Student lecturer evaluation data.
Analyses collected data and write curriculum performance evaluation reports.
- Administer and coordinate all in-coming and out-going mails/correspondences.
- Files/Retrieves and maintain records for the office.
- Develop data banks for fast retrieval and is in-charge of DAQA mini-registry. In charge of public relations/front desk operation of the Directorate.
- Clean offices, prepares tea and delivers mail.