Minimum Entry Requirement
- Must have met the entry requirement for BSc. in Nursing training
- Holders of Bachelor of Science Nursing from JKUAT or other Universities recognized by senate and registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK)
- Must be registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya as KRCHN/BSCN with a valid practice licence
- Must have completed 2 years post-BSc.N training
- Midwifery & Reproductive Health
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Oncology and Palliative Care Nursing
- Paediatrics and Child Health Nursing
- Must have met the entry criteria for BSc. in Nursing and Masters of Nursing/MSc. in Nursing/Master of Nursing/MSc. in Nursing or its equivalent from JKUAT or from any other institution recognized bythe JKUAT senate.
- One year experience post-masters degree
- The PhD must be in line with the Master of Nursing/Masters of Science in nursing specialization or its equivalent.
Duration & Pattern of Study
The MScN programme runs for at least two academic years, covering coursework, clinical practice and research and shall not exceed 60 months. Ph.D in Nursing
Duration & Pattern of StudyThe programme is pursued as either full time or part time. The programme consists of coursework and thesis. The programme runs for a period of at least thirty six (36) months from the date of registration and shall not exceed eighty four (84) months.
Download application form here