Aims and Objectives of the Course
The Courses are aimed at producing personnel who:
- Have ability to use industry standard computer software and hardware.
- Are equipped with problem solving skills and can easily adapt in a fast changing technological world.
- Will assist in system administration and networking in areas such as production, research, consultancy and education
- Will be able to progress academically to higher levels of education into relevant degree courses
Eligibility (Any of the Underlisted)
Diploma in IT
- KCSE C (Plain) with C- (Minus) in Maths and English
- Credit pass in IT Certificate I with C- (Minus) in Math and English
- KACE Certificate with a subsidiary pass in Maths
Or an equivalent qualification recognized by Senate
Certificate in IT
KCSE C- (Minus) or an equivalent qualification recognized by Senate.
What about those with I.T skills and are working in the industry but don’t have the relevant qualifications i.e Certificates to show. How can you help such a person enroll?
JKUAT has short courses in IT field for example CISCO. other options include bridging courses. Kindly call 0734-643578 for more information.
hi ,kindly do you offer part time classes?
Yes, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your qualifications. You will be advised accordingly.
I am a P1 teacher and interested in pursuing Diploma ICT in education under school based. pleased advised me accordingly
Hello kirui, we have online and part time Diploma in Information Technology course. piratical sessions & Exams are conducted during the holidays. for more information visit http://sodel3.jkuat.ac.ke/