Aims and Objectives of the Course
The Courses are aimed at producing personnel who:
- Have ability to use industry standard computer software and hardware.
- Are equipped with problem solving skills and can easily adapt in a fast changing technological world.
- Will assist in system administration and networking in areas such as production, research, consultancy and education
- Will be able to progress academically to higher levels of education into relevant degree courses
Eligibility (Any of the Underlisted)
Diploma in IT
- KCSE C (Plain) with C- (Minus) in Maths and English
- Credit pass in IT Certificate I with C- (Minus) in Math and English
- KACE Certificate with a subsidiary pass in Maths
Or an equivalent qualification recognized by Senate
Certificate in IT
KCSE C- (Minus) or an equivalent qualification recognized by Senate.