To be a world-class department within the College of Human Resource Management Development providing entrepreneurship, technology, leadership, and management development within Kenya and the Region.
To provide leadership in the pursuit of entrepreneurship technology, leadership and management, and applications through relevant and enriching teaching research consultancy and partnership with the wide community for the betterment of the Kenyan society.
The department is guided by the following core values:
- Learning experiences of high quality designed to allow students to realize their full potential with student success as the primary objective;
- Basic and applied research that contributes to knowledge and meets the needs of the country, region, nation, and world;
- Diversity and community among students, faculty, and staff
- Affordable access to higher education for Kenyans
- Effective and efficient use of resources providing full accountability for all funds; and
- Service to the citizens, communities, regions, business, industry, county and world.