I welcome you to view the website of the College of Engineering and Technology (COETEC), JKUAT. COETEC is the first college within JKUAT, and comprises of five schools (with thirteen academic Departments), and a Research, Innovation and Consultancy Triangle that includes Engineering workshops, Consultancy/Professional Development Centre and Industrial/Community Liaison Office.
The five schools offering top notch academic programs are;
- The School of Mechanical, Manufacturing & Materials Engineering (SoMMME), which hosts four Departments namely the Departments of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Mining and Material Petroleum Engineering and Marine Engineering & Maritime Operation.
- The School of Electrical, Electronic & Information Engineering (SEEIE), which hosts two Departments namely the Departments of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and Telecommunication and Information Engineering.
- The School of Civil, Environmental & Geospatial Engineering (SCEGE), which hosts two Departments namely the Departments of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering, and Geomatic and Geospatial Information Systems.
- The School of Biosystems and Environmental Engineering (SOBEE), which hosts two Departments namely the Department of Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering and Soil and Water Engineering.
- The School of Architecture and Building Sciences (SABS), which hosts three Departments namely the Department of Architecture, the Department of Landscape Architecture and the Department of Construction Management.