The following degree courses are currently on offer at JKUAT Mombasa Campus both in full time and part-time modes:
- Bachelor of Supply Chain Management(Options: shipping/marine Management, clearing and Forwarding, Transport/logistics)
- Bachelor of Procurement and Contract Management
- Bachelor of Commerce(options:Accounting,Finance,Banking,Marketing,Human Resource and Administration)
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor Degree in Project Management
General Eligibility for Bachelors Programmes
Mean grade C+ in KCSE with C in Mathematics and C in English /Kiswahili OR KACE certificate with minimum of two principal passes and a minimum of credit pass in mathematics at KCE OR Diploma with a credit pass or professional certificate holder and diploma in a relevant area from an institution recognized by the university senate.
Exemptions:Holders of diploma with at least a credit pass or professional certificate holder in relevant field from an institution recognized by the university senate are eligible for a one academic year exemption.
Undergraduate programmes run for 4 academic years inclusive of research work.
The campus admits students thrice per year in January, May and September. The campus runs a trimester systems, which reduces the total calendar time spent by students in the university by up to one-third.
How to apply
Get the Forms from the main website, fill the forms and on each form attach the following things: 1 passport size photo, 1copy of KCSE certificate, 1copy of any other academic certificate, 1 copy of Identification card. An application fee is 1, 500 payable to KCB Account number: 1107586933, Account name: JKUAT Msa Campus, Branch: Treasury Square.
download our fee structures click the link.