This is an announcement to all our esteemed clients (both staff and students). It is a reference made to a memo from the D.V.C Academic Affairs in regard to the above subject.
It’s a polite reminder to our clients that they should clear ALL their fee balances in line with the University Fee Payment Policy before they can sit for their CAT’s and the End of Semester examinations.
The Finance Department shall generate a list of bonafide students who have registered and cleared ALL requisite fee for the semester to be used as examination attendance list.
Our students are strongly advised to observe the following changes in fees clearance as follows:
- Each student should obtain and fill unit registration forms which will be used by the finance office for clearance of exams; NO ISSUANCE OF EXAM CARDS.
- Deadline for fees payment is the 10th Week of the Semester as per the fees policy.
- All fees shall be deposited to the Bank Account, Co-operative bank Account number 01129098952902, Juja branch by 31st Oct. 2016.
- Clearance for the Dec 2016 examinations by the Finance office starts from 1st Nov. 2016 to 13th Nov. 2016. Strictly no clearance thereafter.
- Failure to comply will make you miss your exams.