So in that regard, we advise all the International Students to visit our Office in CLB for advisory on the necessary documents they require for application of their Pupil’s Pass.
However, CLICK HERE to see the list of documents you need to bring to our office at CLB 105A for the application of your Pupils Pass.

Check website for more

or email for any clarification.