The Diploma course in Information Technology (IT) is intended to provide students with a wide range of software, technical and technological ICT skills required by industry at the diploma level. The student is expected to develop an IT solution to a practical business problem using an engineering approach.
- KCSE C (plain) and C- (minus) in Maths and English OR
- A CREDIT pass in JKUAT IT Certificate
Distance learning mode: online application for admission is a subject to verification of certified original testimonials during registration and orientation period done in each semester.
MODE OF STUDY:
• Distance learning
SEMESTER ADMISSION PERIODS:
• JANUARY, MAY, SEPTEMBER
- Full payment: – Fees may be paid in full.
- Payment by Instalments: – Registration requires that a student pays 50% of the tuition fees plus 100% of other applicable charges.
- Please download the brochure with the fee structure (Downloads)
For more enquiries and further clarification of the course, kindly contact the Administrators in charge of the course, School of Open Distance and eLearning.