ACADEMIC RANK – Senior Lecturer
Public Law, Property Law including Trusts and Equity, and Conflict of Law
SELECTED ACADEMIC PUBLICATION
1. Insurance Law and Practice (LawAfrica Publishers 2015) 272 pp;
2. ‘Carbon Credit Schemes in Foreign Direct Investments in Kenya: Prospects and Challenges’ 1 (2015) Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology Law Journal, pp. 1-26.
3. ‘Kenya’ in Gerhard Robbers (ed), Encyclopaedia of Law and Religion (Brill Publishers 2015);
4. ‘Human Rights Perspectives Of Informal Dispute Resolution Processes and the Criminal Justice System in Kenya’ 11 (2015) 2 Law Society of Kenya Journal, 1-18;
5. ‘Assessing the Operationalisation of the Right to a Fair Trial in Kenya: To What Extend has the 2010 Constitution Altered the Landscape?’ (2015) Catholic University Eastern Africa Journal of Contemporary Law.
OTHER RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
- Editor-in-Chief, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology Law Journal.
- Editorial Board Member, Africa Nazarene University Law Journal.
- Editorial Board Member, Catholic University of Eastern Africa Journal of Contemporary Law.
- Editorial Board Member, Kenya School of Law Journal.
- Working on JKUAT Book Project: Shirly Ann Genga, Tom Kabau & Jack Mwimali (eds.) Law, Science and Technology: Concepts and Context in Kenya (JKUAT & LawAfrica, Forthcoming 2016).
- Working on JKUAT Book Project: Faith Simiyu, Tom Kabau & Jack Mwimali (eds.) Agricultural Law and Practice in Kenya: Emerging Issues (JKUAT & LawAfrica, Forthcoming 2016).