Purchasing and Supplies Management has been recognised as a separate and important function in most organisations. This function many be handled by a separate department, section or subsection within an organisation for its efficient functioning. Materials procurement and related issues should be done by skilled manpower to avoid delay and ensure efficiency in operations.
Therefore the certificate course aims at creating manpower with knowledge and skills required in efficient purchasing and supplies management for performance improvement in an entrepreneurial manner. A distinct unit on starting and managing a small business has been incorporated into the programme, aimed at preparing the trainees for starting and managing their own businesses in this field.
Click on the icon for more details of the programme
The minimum entry requirements for the certificate course are as follows:
KCSE grade C.
KCSE C- with relevant additional qualifications.
KCE division III.
Any other qualifications accepted by Senate as equivalent to the above
Distance learning mode: online application for admission is a subject to verification of certified original testimonials during registration and orientation period done in each semester.
MODE OF STUDY:
• Distance learning: Online tuition, two (2) online CATs, one (1) sit-in CAT towards the end of semester, and one end of semester examinations.
• Continuing Education: two (2) CATs, sit-in end of semester examinations.
SEMESTER ADMISSION PERIODS:
• JANUARY, MAY, SEPTEMBER
• Distance Learning fee for a minimum of 3 Modules per semester: Kshs 18,673/-
• Continuing Education fee for the First semester: 43,572/-
For more enquiries and further clarification of the course, kindly contact the Administrators in charge of the course, School of Open Distance and eLearning
Ms. Mary Mucheru: firstname.lastname@example.org
In charge of the course on Distance Learning Mode
Ms. Ray Ibukah: email@example.com
Administrator of Online Students & Distance Learning Programmes
Mrs. Beatrice K. Wekunda, Administrative Assistant (AA): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processing of examination results: preparation of mark sheets, pass lists and printing of transcripts and result slips.
- Nairobi Institute of Technology ( NIT)
- Tracom College-Nakuru.
- Zetech College-SHRD Diplomas
ENROLL WITH US NOW!!!!!!!!