The Certificate course in HIV/AIDS management is intended for people involved in community based programs for the management of the HIV/AIDS pandemic. These may be social workers, workers in trade unions, community-based organizations (CBO), self help groups (SHG) and faith based organizations (FBO). The student should have adequate formal education to communicate in English and be actively participating in community programs. This Certificate training shall create a critical mass of resourceful people equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes to effectively deal with both the infected and affected members of communities who are threatened by the scourge.
Click on the icon for more details of the programme
The minimum entry requirements for the certificate course are as follows:
Be a holder of KCPE certificate or its equivalent with C- (Minus) as a mean grade
Have at least two years of secondary school education.
Be able to effectively communicate in English/Kiswahili.
Be actively involved in community development programmes.
Be a holder of any other qualification accepted by the University Senate as equivalent to any of the above
Distance learning mode: online application for admission is a subject to verification of certified original testimonials during registration and orientation period done in each semester.
MODE OF STUDY:
• Distance learning: Online tuition, two (2) online CATs, one (1) sit-in CAT towards the end of semester, and one end of semester examinations.
• Continuing Education: two (2) CATs, sit-in end of semester examinations.
SEMESTER ADMISSION PERIODS:
• JANUARY, MAY, SEPTEMBER
• Distance Learning fee for a minimum of 3 Modules per semester: Kshs 18,673/-
• Continuing Education fee for the First semester: 44,332/-
For more enquiries and further clarification of the course, kindly contact the Administrators in charge of the course, School of Open Distance and eLearning
Ms. Mary Mucheru: email@example.com
In charge of the course on Distance Learning Mode
Ms. Ray Ibukah: firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrator of Online Students & Distance Learning Programmes
Mrs. Beatrice K. Wekunda, Administrative Assistant (AA): email@example.com
- Processing of examination results: preparation of mark sheets, pass lists and printing of transcripts and result slips.
- Nairobi Institute of Technology ( NIT)
- Tracom College-Nakuru.
- Zetech College-SHRD Diplomas
ENROLL WITH US NOW!!!!!!!!