Mr. Evans Cheptumo -Deputy Registrar (AA)
- Plan and coordinate SODeL operations
- To monitor implementation of the SODeL policy
- To develop strategies for the SODeL to fulfill its mandate
- To be in charge of all contacts with stakeholders
- To coordinate the production of the SODeL bulletin and advertisements
Gillian Muthoni Ndung’u -Administrative Assistant
In charge of
- Processing of examination results- Ensure that moderated examination results are correctly recorded in the mark sheets and then present them to the SODeL Board of Examiners in the correct order and Format, for approval.
- Preparation of passlists- Ensure that after being approved by the SODeL Board of Examiners, the examination results of the centres which i am in charge and correctly prepare and presented to the Deans’ Committee meeting for further approval.
- Processing of transcripts-ensure that transcripts are ready 1 month after release of examination results
Rachel Ibukah – Administrative Assistant
- Administering, monitoring and customizing the Learning Management Systems
- Administrating, Coordinating & Communicating services
- Registration of Online Students
- Administration of examinable units for ODeL students
- Offering quality customer service
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, office etc.
- Administrate Online Students& Distance Learning Programmes