Most people in sub-Saharan Africa live in rural areas, and agriculture is central to the economy; it provides food, employment and income to more than two-thirds of Africa’s people. Thus, one of the most effective ways to reduce hunger in Africa is to improve agricultural productivity. This improvement would……for more information visit our download page or click http://jkuat.ac.ke/departments/ibr
News & Events
- Provisional MSc.Biotechnology 2013/14 results
- SHORTCOURSE ON APPLIED TISSUE CULTURE AND MOLECULAR TECHNIQUES
- IBR SEMINAR(2nd October 2013): Progress towards developing Drought Tolerant Tropical Maize.
- TRAINING COURSES ON “Applied Tissue Culture” AND “Techniques in Molecular Biology” OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2013
- IBR – KEMRI Wellcome trust seminar on health research June 2013