This information also applies to Continuing students.
Congratulations for being admitted into this University.
All Newly Admitted Students must first register with their Respective Departments before resuming classes.
All Students must update their Bio-data before Graduating. Access is through this admission system (Online Application and Admission Letters) Queries should ONLY be forwarded to email@example.com not any other email address.
Students in the Other Campuses apart from Main Campus, kindly Click here to get information meant for you. We do not deal with matters concerning students in Karen Campus and Nairobi CBD Centre. Kindly consult your respective Campus Administrators for that.
The rest should read all the information given below.
Once you have registered with your concerned department, you need to know your student email address which you will be using throughout your studies.Make sure you type your registration number exactly as printed on your admission letter.
KINDLY NOTE: Always be using your student email to make any queries concerning university services for verification purposes not personal email unless you are requesting for Student Email Password Reset/ Student email creation.
For Any Academic/Admissions Queries Go to Jkuat Website under Contacts get their (AA)office numbers and inquire from them.
Steps to Follow:
1. To know your student email and how to access it, Kindly click Activate Your Student Email link and follow exactly as per given Login instructions.
2. Once you get your student email, you need to login to the Student Portal for some of the services indicated on its login page.
For any portal issues, you should always forward your query to portal email address(not Admin) indicated on its login page using your student email address only.
Incase you experience a problem as stated below, respond exactly as indicated on each issue.
3. If you get error message “No Emails Details Found” at step 1;
Kindly send your full official names and correct registration number EXACTLY as printed on your admission letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If you get wrong email/password OR email not recognized when accessing your student email;
Give your student email address and registration number to email@example.com to have password reset or email created.
5. PORTAL: If you have the student email but get error message “wrong username or password” or “Error 500” Reply using your student email and indicate your registration number to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Library Self Registration, you need to have your student email first then send request to their(library’s) email for the steps on how to go about it. Get their contacts from Library website. Better still you can visit the Library to be assisted by the Librarians.
Change of Course:
If you have changed your course, use registration number of the first course to access your details as the student email address does not change. Then send request to portal email provided on its login page using your student email to change the registration number to the new one.
If you still get error message do as per step 3.
Elearning (Online Common Units)
For the Main Campus Students, Go to Elearning Office next to COHRED building near Assembly Hall to have your login credentials created.