This information is meant for Students of the other Campuses not in Main Campus.
Once you have registered with your concerned department in your Campus, you need to know your student email address which you will be using throughout your studies.Make sure you type your registration number exactly as printed on your admission letter. We do not deal with matters concerning students in Karen Campus and Nairobi CBD Campus. Kindly consult your respective Campus Administrators for that.
Steps to Follow:
1. To know your student email and how to access it, Kindly click Activate Your Student Email link and follow exactly as per given instructions.
2. Once you get your student email, you need to login to the Student Portal for some of the services indicated on its login page.For any portal issues, you should always forward your query to portal email address(not Admin) given on its login page using your student email not personal email.
3. For e-resources type vpn.jkuat.ac.ke and follow exactly the instructions given on its login page.
4. If you get error message “No Emails Details Found” at step 1, Kindly send your full official names and correct registration number EXACTLY as printed on your admission letter to email@example.com
5. PORTAL: If you have the student email but get error message “wrong username or password” or “Error 500” Reply using your student email and indicate your registration number to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Library Self Registration, you need to have your student email first then send request to their(library’s) email for the steps on how to go about it. Get their contacts from Library website. Better still you can visit the Library to be assisted by the Librarians.
Elearning (Online Common Units)
This is for the undergraduate students taking common units in their first or second semester. You should have a university student email address. Use it to send a request to email@example.com to have an elearning account created for you indicating your correct registration number and full names EXACTLY as printed on your Admission Letters.
KINDLY NOTE: Always be using your student email to make any queries concerning university services for verification purposes not personal email unless the problem is in step 4.
For Any Academic/Admissions Queries Go to Jkuat Website under Contacts get their (AA) office numbers and inquire from them.