The upcoming Esri Education GIS Conference is just around the corner. The conference is from the 10th to 11th September 2015 at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology in Nairobi, Kenya. This premier thought-leadership event is a special opportunity for students and faculty alike to meet with experts from Esri Eastern Africa and other GIS thought leaders to exchange experiences and best practices. The Education Conference offers benefits to both presenters and participants that include;
- Learn why and how GIS offers a competitive advantage as a skill in the marketplace.
- Networking with key geo-spatial industry players and potential employers.
- Encounter the latest Esri GIS technology for ArcGIS Desktop 10.3.1 and updates of ArcGIS online.
- Experience sessions with presenters showcasing use of Esri’s industry leading GIS technologies.
- Exciting prizes for entrants in the Story Map and Map Poster contests.
- Educators benefit by receiving best practices that can be used to update courses and materials.
- University staff also receive insightful ideas on how to optimize campus operations using GIS.
- All participants receive an Esri EA branded certificate to commemorate their attendance.
We look forward to welcoming you at the conference. Secure your spot today by registering either as a presenter or as an attendee. The deadline is on 9th September 2015.
You can visit ESRI website to learn more.