eduroam (education roaming) is the secure, world-wide roaming access service developed for the international research and education community.
eduroam allows students, researchers and staff from participating institutions to obtain Internet connectivity across campus and when visiting other participating institutions by simply opening their laptops or mobile phones.
Are you from a Different Institution?
Eduroam wifi is available to anyone who has the login credentials and can access it from the participating learning institutions using the same credentials.
How to connect to eduroam
Before trying to connect to eduroam, ensure you get your login credentials from ICT Support Team at Cohred or Cohes Building on firstname.lastname@example.org or on Extension 1153/54/55/56/57/58/59/60/61/62/63
Sign in credentials
Students: Your username is your student email e.g email@example.com
Hint: Password is your registration number in lowercase e.g. ab123-1234/2014
Staff Members: Username is the first part of your email e.g. john.doe or jdoe
Password is Pfno.0000 (0000 is your exact pf number e.g. Pfno.3328)
Help Assistance and Support
For any help you can get assistance from ICT-ISS Support team on firstname.lastname@example.org or Extension 1153/54/55/56/57/58/59/60/61/62/63
Configurations on Laptops
- Windows 8 – eduroam configuration
- Windows 7 – eduroam configuration
- Windows Vista – eduroam configuration
- Windows XP – eduroam configuration
- Mac OS X 10.8 – eduroam configuration
- Mac OS X 10.7 – eduroam configuration
- Mac OS X 10.6 – eduroam configuration
- Mac OS X 10.5 – Leopard – eduroam configuration
- Mac OS X 10.4 – eduroam configuration
- Android – eduroam configuration
- IPhone or iPod-Touch _iOS 5_ – eduroam configuration
- IPad _iOS 5_ – eduroam configuration
For more information on the eduroam visit their website www.eduroam.org