- Coordinate with industry partners on technology transfer professional training for addressing skill gaps in the market and generate income for the University.
- Accelerate ICT innovation through equipping innovators with requisite skills and credible data.
Develop ICT policies, strategies, and applications that spur sustainable socio-economic development in agriculture, education, tourism, environment, health, security, finance, and natural resources.
- Mobile application development
- Cyber security
- Information Security Policy formulation
- Information Security Management System implementation
- Enterprise Resource Planning project implementation
- Data/Business Analytics
- Database Management
- ICT Policy and Strategy formulation