RE: 1st QUARTER 2017/ 2018 PERFORMANCE CONTRACT REPORTS
I wish to bring to your attention the fact that the new fiscal year 2017/2018 began on 1st July 2017. The 1st Quarter of the fiscal year 2017/2018 ended on 30th SEPTEMBER 2017. JKUAT Staff are therefore reminded to compile there 1st quarter reports and submit them to DiPCA before 14th November 2017 for purposes of monitoring and evaluation of their performance. I am also reminding all JKUAT staff who had not submitted their new signed performance contracts for the 2017/2018 period to take this opportunity and do so before 14th November 2017.
Kindly be informed that performance contracting has been integrated into Staff Performance Appraisal. Staff who either do not sign contracts or do not submit reports are likely to obtain very low scores. To avoid poor appraisal scores, staff and HODs are urged to comply with performance contracting requirements and timelines.
DiPCA is ready to assist any staff or department where there are difficulties. Staff may also utilize various online resources including those listed below to understand the process and participate effectively in the process.
INDIVIDUAL STAFF PERFORMANCE CONTRACTING FORMS
- Appraisal Form F-2-53-1-1: Individual Staff Performance Contract. This is the template for contracts between individual staff and their Heads of Departments.
- Appraisal Guidelines: This provides guidelines for the new appraisal system.
- Reporting Form IPQR -2-53-1-2: Individual PC Reporting Form.This form is to be used by individual staff to report on their achievements on quarterly basis.
TUTORIALS FOR JKUAT STAFF
Tutorial 1: Preparation of Individual Staff Performance Contract
Tutorial 2: Preparation of Quarterly Staff Performance Contract Reports
Tutorial 3: Evaluation of Staff Performance
ONLINE SUBMISSION OF DATA
- Click here to submit details of a publication
- Click here to submit Consultancy data
- Click here to submit information on funded research project
- Click here to submit information on publications by postgraduate students
Prof. John M. Wesonga, PhD
Associate Professor – Department of Horticulture
P.O. Box 62000 – 00200 Nairobi