RE: 4th QUARTER PERFORMANCE CONTRACT REPORTS
The 4TH Quarter of the fiscal year 2016/2017 ended on 30th JUNE 2017. JKUAT Staff are therefore reminded to compile there 4th quarter reports and submit them to DiPCA before 4th August 2017 for purposes of monitoring and evaluation of their performance.
Kindly be informed that performance contracting has been integrated into Staff Performance Appraisal. Staff who either do not sign contracts or do not submit reports are likely to obtain very low scores. To avoid poor appraisal scores, staff and HODs are urged to comply with performance contracting requirements and timelines.
2017/ 2018 PERFORMANCE CONTRACTS
I wish to bring to your attention the fact that the new fiscal year 2017/2018 began on 1st July 2017. I am therefore reminding all JKUAT staff to prepare and submit their new signed performance contract for the 2017/2018 period before 4th August 2017.
DiPCA is ready to assist any staff or department where there are difficulties. Staff may also utilize various online resources including those listed below to understand the process and participate effectively in the process.
- Appraisal Form F-2-53-1-1: Individual Staff Performance Contract. This is the template for contracts between individual staff and their Heads of Departments.
- Appraisal Guidelines: This provides guidelines for the new appraisal system.
- Reporting Form IPQR -2-53-1-2: Individual PC Reporting Form.This form is to be used by individual staff to report on their achievements on quarterly basis.
TUTORIALS FOR JKUAT STAFF
Tutorial 1: Preparation of Individual Staff Performance Contract
Tutorial 2: Preparation of Quarterly Staff Performance Contract Reports
Tutorial 3: Evaluation of Staff Performance
ONLINE SUBMISSION OF DATA
- Click here to submit details of a publication
- Click here to submit Consultancy data
- Click here to submit information on funded research project
- Click here to submit information on publications by postgraduate students
Prof. John M. Wesonga, PhD
Associate Professor – Department of Horticulture
P.O. Box 62000 – 00200 Nairobi