In line with our mandate, our objectives for the 2016/2017 period (From: 1st July 2016 to: 30th June 2017) are:
- To ensure 100% implementation of the University Performance Contract for 2016/2017 performance cycle.
- To ensure ninety-five (95) departments and sections have cascaded performance contracts within the University for 2016/2017 performance cycle by 15th September 2016.
- To increase awareness of staff on annual departmental and staff performance evaluations and appraisal by carrying out twenty (20) sensitization sessions for 2016/2017 performance cycle.
- To increase the number of staff signing performance contracts in 2016/2017 by 5% from the previous year’s number.
- To enhance the human resource capacity of DiPCA staff for effective operation of the Directorate through training of one (1) member of staff in 2016/2017 performance cycle.
- To ensure 100% compliance to the ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 standards within the Directorate for 2016/2017 performance cycle.