We the staff of the Directorate of Performance Contracting and Appraisal (DiPCA) are glad to learn of the reappointment of Prof. Mabel Imbuga for another term of five years. We congratulate you and wish you success as you continue to steer JKUAT to greater heights. On our part we shall continue to play our role diligently to ensure success of our University. May God give you wisdom and strength to overcome any challenge that may stand in your way.
By: Director on behalf of DiPCA staff
The Directorate of Performance Contracting and Appraisal (DIPCA) will undertake sensitization of University staff on performance contracting and appraisal in early May 2013.
The purpose of the sensitization is to provide participants with background information to the performance contracting system. At the end of the training participants should be able to:
(1) State the purpose of performance contracting in various situation;
(2) Explain what is meant by indicators, targets, weights and units of measurements;
(3) Identify performance indicators;
(4) Assign targets, weights and units of measurements to performance indicators;
(5) Prepare performance contracts for negotiation and signing;
(6) Prepare and submit performance reports in a timely manner;
(7) Undertake self evaluation
(8) Guide and offer assistance to others in the preparation and implementation of performance contracts.
Each member of staff in the main campus is invited to attend a 3-hour session as scheduled according to departments.
The schedule runs from Monday, May 6th 2013 to Friday May 10th 2013. The venue will be the New Science Complex (NCS) Theatre 2.