Transport Requisition Form-This is the form used to request for transport. It should be filled and submitted to the Transport department at least two days in advance.

CLAIM FOR TRAVELLING EXPENSES– This is the form used to claim for mileage covered when one uses their personal vehicle to do official duties. It is filled in by the claimant and forwarded to transport department for verification and onward transmission to finance department.