Strategic Objective 1: Students Intake and Graduates
- To increase the number of admissions
- To improve the quality of teaching and examination
- To improve retention of students and number of graduates
Strategic Objective 2: Academic Programmes Offered
- To raise and sustain academic standards in all Department’s programme.
Strategic Objective 3: Institutional Management and Resources
- To enhance and sustain optimal human resource
- To establish a culture of good governance
- To generate and effectively manage financial resources within the department
- To enhance department’s infrastructure and facilities
Strategic Objective 4: Research and Innovations
- To enhance strategic and value added research and innovation
- To attract and retain staff with a demonstrated commitment to excellent in research and innovation
- To increase income generation activities
- To facilitate dissemination of research and innovation to target users
Strategic Objective 5: Partnership and Linkages
- To improve on linkages and partnership with industry, offshore and research and development institutions.
- To strengthen cultural and technological exchanges with institutions of higher learning
Strategic Objective 6: Community Extension and Technological Transfer
- To provide community needs-based extension services.
- To facilitate transfer of appropriate technology and diffusion of new knowledge.