Objectives of the Department
- To integrate teaching and research for effective application of knowledge and acquired skills
- Train highly skilled manpower in Mechatronic systems, precision engineering and manufacturing automation.
- To conduct research in the core discipline of Mechatronic Engineering and disseminate research findings in scholarly journals and conferences.
- To develop new curricula and continually improve existing teaching curricula to meet the demands of a dynamic world.
- To develop infrastructure and equipment necessary for training and research in the discipline of Mechatronic engineering.
- To provide facilities and expertise for training of industry personnel aimed at enhancing their skills through specialized short courses in industrial automation.
- To establish and strengthen industrial collaboration and partnerships in training, research and innovation.
- To establish income generation mechanisms through training, research and consultancies.