Submitted manuscripts should strictly conform to the JSRE paper format. The information to authors and the templates for the manuscripts in LATEX and MS Word can be downloaded from this link.
The manuscript/paper can be submitted online via email@example.com
|Sustainable Research Strategies||Quality management techniques|
|Energy generation and supply optimization||Petroleum exploration and processing|
|New and renewable energy solutions||Machining and laser technology|
|Technology transfer to industry and society||Multibody dynamics and vibrations|
|Materials engineering and nanotechnology||Water resource engineering|
|Industrial processes performance and control||Engineering Sciences and Mathematics|
|Optimization strategies in transport sector||Automotive Engineering|
|Emerging manufacturing trends||Chemical Engineering|
|Power transmission and utilization||Agricultural Engineering and Agrimachinery|
|Communication improvement strategies||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|Mineral exploration, mining and processing strategies||Industrial maintenance processes|
Why publish with JSRE?
- Fast decision times – often within three weeks of submission.
- Rapid publication.
- Your copyedited, typeset and proofed paper will be published online as well as in a hard copy of the journal.
- JSRE is an open access journal offering database for high visibility and promotion of your research work.
- JSRE enjoys a global list of prestigious academic reviewers drawn from leading international universities.
- There is no charge for submitting a paper for review, but the author of each accepted paper is required to pay USD $100 as a nominal publication charge.
- A postgraduate student whose paper has been accepted for publication will be required to pay a publication fee of USD $50.
- Some selected and reviewed papers which have been previously presented in recent Sustainable Research and Innovation (SRI) conferences will be published free of charge.