CALL FOR PAPERS
The 2015 Sustainable Research and Innovation Conference will be held from Wednesday 6th – Friday 8th May 2015 at Kenya School of Monetary Studies, Nairobi, Kenya.
The theme for the 2015 Annual Conference is “Sustainable Research and Innovation”. The wide selection of topics below allow the participants an opportunity to share experiences and articulate how their activities fit in the process of industrialization and possibly the achievement of the Millenium Development Goals. The papers to be presented will include, but are not limited to the following topics:
- Environmental management research
- Sustainable research strategies
- Energy generation and supply optimization
- New and renewable energy solutions
- Technology transfer to industry and society
- Industrialization strategies for vision 2030
- Climate change and pollution control
- Industrial processes performance and control
- Optimization strategies in transport sector
- Emerging manufacturing trends
- Power transmission and utilization
- Communication improvement strategies
- Mineral exploration, mining and processing strategies
- Industrial maintenance processes
- Quality management techniques
Submission of Abstracts: December 5, 2014
Submission of Full Papers: March 6, 2015
Find papers presented at previous conferences here.
Accommodation (at own expense) for conference participants can be arranged at affordable rates within the KSMS conference facility, in Nairobi.
Transport for the airport
The Jomo Kenyatta International Airport is located about 20 kilometres from the conference venue. The main form of transport is by Taxis, which will charge about USD 45 (Kes 4,000).
International participants are encouraged to visit the numerous tourist attractions around Nairobi at their own cost. Nairobi City has a national park that offers a Safari walk, where visitors can see various wild animals in their natural habitat, or a game drive.
Mount Kenya is about approximately 200 kilometres from Nairobi, or a three hours drive. Other places to visit include Naivasha (one hour’s drive from Nairobi), or even the famous Maasai Mara game reserve.
Journal of Sustainable Research in Engineering
CALL FOR PAPERS
Authors are cordially invited to submit manuscripts for publication in the 3rd Issue of the Journal of Sustainable Research in Engineering (JSRE).
The manuscript/paper can be submitted online via firstname.lastname@example.org
Why publish with JSRE?
- Fast decision times.
- Rapid publication.
- Your copyedited, typeset and proofed paper will be published online as well as in a hard copy of the journal.
- JSRE is an open access journal offering database for high visibility and promotion of your research work.
- JSRE enjoys a global list of prestigious academic reviewers drawn from leading international universities.
- There is no charge for submitting a paper for review, but the author of each accepted paper is required to pay USD $100 as a nominal publication charge.
- A postgraduate student whose paper has been accepted for publication will be required to pay a publication fee of USD $50.
- Some selected and reviewed papers which have been previously presented in recent Sustainable Research and Innovation (SRI) conferences will be published free of charge.