The training offered at JKUAT IT Department is tailored for achievement of:
- Hands-on introduction to computers and their use.
- Proficiency in the use of industry-standard computer software.
- Proficiency in the use of particular software and operating systems.
- Incorporation of the development of Information Technology skills in to the education curriculum.
- Professional manner participation in development of modern Information Technology products and services.
- Specific design and implementation of computer based elements of computer systems that are technically and economically acceptable.
- Planned monitoring of small Information Technology projects and understanding of the control aspects of such undertakings.
- Developed skills and abilities in an independent professional manner with a view to managing their own professional business in Information Technology such as commerce.
- Producing qualified personnel who besides being computer literate are also capable to occupy and perform proficiently in management posts in industries and other institutions.
We appreciate your interest in our department and it is our esteemed pleasure to invite you for our courses in Information Technology.