The Health Services Department endeavours to offer quality health care through the following objectives;
- To enhance quality health care by upholding ethics, teamwork, best health care practices.
- To improve capacity building in provision of health care services.
- To ensure continuous improvement of the departmental health care capacity and institutional outlook.
- To improve health care services through benchmark with other reknown health providers.
- To ensure continuous improvement of the health care services by adopting QMS and EMS, ISO standards.
- To embrace business orientation of health care services delivered to generate income for sustainability.
- To improve the health services image through confidentiality and professional handling of our stakeholders information.
- To foster positive public relations among the health care staff in order to nurture positive attitude towards each other and the stakeholder.
- To improve efficiency and reduce wastage through rational utilization of resources.