and Applied Sciences) and also acting (DVC AA)
Addressess IBM students in Jomo
Kenyatta University, College of Pure and Applied Sciences.
Prof Mulati urges the students to take part in IBM training with
positive mind, he added that the training will help students to
grow in their professional areas and also help Kenya and the
entire Africa to grow. He thanked the IBM organization for their
good work and urges them to organize for more trainings in
future for the benefits of our students. He congratulated the Jkuat students for having
produced the best student in Africa with 96% in IBM Certification Exams.
and Technology ( ICT) In Jomo Kenyatta University asked the
students to be participating in the IBM Training for it comes with
lots of benefits to the students. He added that the four core
function of the IBM are out to solve the problems and create
a better living ground for everyone.
The Training involved students from different universities that is Jomo Kenyatta University
of Agriculture and Technology, Kenyatta University, Nairobi University, Strathmore University
Moi University and Safaricom Academy University. The students were happy with the training for
it does not only contribute to their areas of specialization but it also opens their thinking, mind
and unite them with students from other Universities.
The Training focuses on Database (DB2) Boot camp
The Topics tackled are
- Big Data and Analytics Overview
- Big Data and Analytics Education
- Technical deep dive: DB2 with BLU Acceleration
- Business Models and Technology Commercialization
- DB210.5 for Linux, UNIX and windows (1)
- DB210.5 for Linux, UNIX and windows (2)
- DB210.5 for Linux, UNIX and windows (3)
- DB210.5 for Linux, UNIX and windows (4)
- DB210.5 for Linux, UNIX and windows (5)
- DB210.5 for Linux, UNIX and windows (6)