Change of Course

If you have changed your course, use registration number of the first course to access your details (if you haven’t) as the student email address does not change. Go to Systems Administrators Block A First Floor to have your course details changed. Unless the details are not found, then submit your new Registration number and full names.

For the Portal, send request to portal email provided on its login page using your student email to change the registration number to the new one. Indicate the Old and New Registration numbers including your new course name.
For eLearning (Online Common Units) concerning change of course name/registration number go to their Elearning Office 1st Floor COHRED building near Assembly Hall.