Students who will like to be admitted to JKUAT Nakuru Campus are welcomed to do so. The JKUAT Nakuru CBD Campus is located at the heart of Nakuru Town and we provide: –
▪ Conducive learning environment to our students,
▪ Enhanced space, Library and Computer Laboratories,
▪ More academic programmes,
▪ Flexible learning modes (evenings, weekends only and Daytime classes),
▪ Qualified, vibrant academic resource persons.
The Campus runs on a tri-semester schedule i.e. January, May and September semesters.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
1. Applications will be made on prescribed forms obtained from the Campus upon payment of Nonrefundable fees of Kshs 1,500/= for Ph.D, Masters, Postgraduate & Bachelor’s degree Courses, 1,000/= for all Diploma Courses and Kshs. 500/= for Certificates.
The duly completed forms, 1 passport size photo, copies of certificates, transcripts, application fee payment
receipt and updated C.V. for postgraduate applications, should be returned to the undersigned. NB:
Postgraduate applicants MUST attach undergraduate transcripts.
For more information please contact the school director via the following contact.
JKUAT, Nakuru CBD Campus
P.O. Box 1063, 20100 Nakuru, Kenya.
Tel:  2216660 Fax:  2215664