Setting Trends in Higher Education Research and Innovation.
To offer accessible quality training, research and innovation in order to produce leaders in the fields of Agriculture, Engineering, Technology, Enterprise Development, Built Environment, Health Sciences, Social Sciences and other Applied Sciences to suit the needs of a dynamic world.
The following programmes are offered at JKUAT Mombasa Campus under the Business Department.
- PhD in Business Administration
- PhD in Project Management
- PhD in Human Resource Management
- Masters in Business Administration
- MSc.Project Management
- MSc. Procurement and Contract Management
Degree and Diploma Programmes
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- Bachelor of Procurement and Contract Management.
- Bsc. in Supply Chain Management (Shipping,Maritime,Clearing and Forwarding).
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology.
- Bachelor degree in Project Management
- Bachelor of Community Development
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management
- Diploma in Business Administration.
- Certificate in Business Administration
New Certification Courses
- CIPS professional courses flyer
- Kasneb professional courses flyer
- CPA part 1 section 1 and 2 saturday program
Eligibility for PhD Programmes
Masters degree in a relevant field
Eligibility for Masters Programmes
Bachelors degree with first class honours, upper second class honours or lower second class plus three years relevant experience OR bachelors degree with a pass plus at least five years relevant postgraduate experience.
Eligibility for Bachelors Programmes
Mean Grade C+ in KCSE with C in Mathematics and C in English /Kiswahili OR KACE certificate with a minimum of two principal passes and a minimum of credit pass in Mathematics at KCE OR diploma with a credit pass or professional certificate holder and diploma in a relevant area from an institution recognized by the University Senate.
Eligibility for Diploma Programmes
KCSE Grade C with at least C- in Mathematics and English OR KCE Div II OR credit pass in any relevant certificate with at least KCSE Grade C- with at least C – in Mathematics and English OR KCE Div III with at least credit in Mathematics and English.
Eligibility for Certificate Programmes
KCSE mean grade C-.
Exemptions:holders of diploma with at least credit pass or professional certificate holder in a relevant field from an institution recognized by the University Senate are eligible for a one academic year exemption.