The following programmes are offered at JKUAT Mombasa Campus under the Business Department.
- PhD in Entrepreneurship
- PhD in Business Administration
- PhD in Human Resource Management
- EMBA (Executive Masters of Business Administration)
- Masters in business administration
Degree and Diploma Programmes
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Purchasing & Supplies Management
- Bsc in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology.
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Diploma in Business Administration.
- Diploma in County Governance.
- Certificate in County Governance.
New Certification Courses
- CIPS professional courses flyer
- Kasneb professional courses flyer
- CPA part 1 section 1 and 2 saturday program
Eligibility for PhD programmes
Masters degree in a relevant field
Eligibility for Masters Programmes
Bachelors degree with first class honours, upper second class honours or lower second class plus three years relevant experience OR bachelors degree with a pass plus at least five years relevant postgraduate experience.
Eligibility for Bachelors Programmes
Mean Grade C+ in KCSE with C in Mathematics and C in English /Kiswahili OR KACE certificate with a minimum of two principal passes and a minimum of credit pass in Mathematics at KCE OR diploma with a credit pass or professional certificate holder and diploma in a relevant area from an institution recognized by the University Senate.
Eligibility for Diploma Programmes
KCSE Grade C with at least C- in Mathematics and English OR KCE Div II OR credit pass in any relevant certificate with at least KCSE Grade C- with at least C – in Mathematics and English OR KCE Div III with at least credit in Mathematics and English.
Eligibility for Certificate Programmes
KCSE mean grade C-.
Exemptions:holders of diploma with at least credit pass or professional certificate holder in a relevant field from an institution recognized by the University Senate are eligible for a one academic year exemption.