The following courses are currently on offer at JKUAT Mombasa Campus in part-time modes:
- PhD in Business Administration
- PhD in Human Resource Management (HRM)
- PhD in Project Management
- PhD in Information Technology
- PhD in Public Health
- PhD – Supply Chain Management
Eligibility for PhD programmes
A Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in a relevant field
PhD Programmes run for a period of 3 years,2 years of course work and 1 year of research work.
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Business Administration (options: Marketing, Finance or Strategic Management)
- M.Sc. in Procurement and Contract Management
- M.Sc. in Project Management
- M.Sc. in Occupational Safety and Health
- M.Sc. in Public Health
- Master of Business Information Technology
- M.Sc. Finance
- M.Sc. Human Resources
Eligibility for Masters programmes
Bachelors degree with first class honors,Upper second class honors or lower second class plus two years relevant experience for those with a pass pass they should go for a postgraduate diploma before proceeding with masters.
Masters programmes run for 3 semesters course work and one semester of research,though the maximum period allowed is 2 calender years.
The campus admits students thrice per year in January, May and September. The campus runs a trimester systems, which reduces the total calendar time spent by students in the university by up to one-third.
How to apply for Masters and PhD courses
Download 2 forms here fill them and on each form attach the following things: 1 passport size photo, 1 copy of Undergraduate certificate and transcripts, 1 copy of Identification card. An application fee is 1, 500 payable to KCB Account number: 1107586933, Account name: JKUAT Msa Campus, Branch: Treasury Square.
Updated fee structures 2019.2020 click link download our fee structures