Dr. Wallace Nyakundi Atambo, Ph.D
Lecturer, Postgraduate Co-ordinator – Kisii CBD campus.
Office Number: Ext ;
Ph.D in Human Resource Management – JKUAT
M.Ed (Administration and Management) – K.U
B.Ed (Sciences) – E.U
Post Diploma in Human Resource Management – KIM
SLDP (Strategic Leadership and Development Programme) – KIA (currently KSG)
1. Atambo, Wallace Nyakundi, Dr. Kabare Karanja, Dr. Munene, Charles and Mayogi Edward (2013). The role of Employee Incentives on Performance: A survey of Public Hospitals in Kenya. Global Business and Research Journal, ISSN: 2302-4593. Vol. 2 (12): 29-44, December, 2013.
2. Atambo, Wallace Nyakundi, EnockOtundo and WilterBosiboriNyamwamu (2013). The effect of perceived work conditions on job satisfaction: a survey of the Ministry of Education field officers, Kenya. Global Business and Research Journal, ISSN: 2302-4593. Vol. 2 (5): 25-41,May, 2013.
3. Atambo, Wallace Nyakundi, Dr. KabareKaranja, Dr. Munene, Charles and Nyamwamu,
WilterBosibori (2012). Enhancing the role of employee recognition towards improving performance: a survey of Kenyatta National Hospital, Kenya. Vol. 1 No. 7: 95-108, December, 2012.
4. Nyamwamu, Wilter Bosibori, Atambo, Wallace Nyakundi, Dr. Munene, Charles, and Dr. Okibo, Walter (2012). Role of employee welfare services on performance of the National Police Service in Kenya: a case of Kisii Central District. Vol. 1 No. 7: 73-95, December, 2012.
5. Awich, Hosea Pala, Dr. Bichanga, Walter Okibo and Dr. Atambo, Wallace Nyakundi (2015). Effects of Educational Mismatch on Employee Performance: A Case Study of Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd. Vol. 4 (5): 1-15, May, 2015.
Professional Affiliated Body
Kenya Institute of Management – Full Member