David Nyambane Omato
Coordinator Postgraduate – Kisii CBD Campus
Office Number: Ext 6912;
Ph.D (on-going CEBU Doctors University)
MBA Strategic Management (Maastricht School of Business Management – Netherlands)
Bachelor of Arts Degree (BA) Political Science & Linguistics (University of Nairobi)
1. David Nyambane Omato – Strategic Responses by Firms in a competitive Business Environment – (International Journal of Business and Social Science) – November, 2012.
2. David Nyambane Omato, Strategic Responses in a Competitive Business Environment – 2013, Lampert Academic Publishers (A Strategic Management Book)
3. Robert Otungu Omari, Simon Nyandemo Kaburi, David Nyambane Omato, George Ndemo Ochoti, Dr. Florence Memba – Change Dilemma; A case of Structural Adjustment through Devolution in Kenya – (International Journal of Arts and Commerce (IJAC) Dec, 2012.
4. David Nyambane Omato, Industrial Relations Handbook for Line Managers, (expected to be out before end of June, 2014).
- (Hon) Secretary – Kisii Sports Club
- Golf Captain – Kisii Sports Club