Setting Trends in Higher Education Research and Innovation.
To offer accessible quality training, research and innovation in order to produce leaders in the fields of Technology, Enterprise Development, Health Sciences, Social Sciences and other Applied Sciences to suit the needs of a dynamic world.
The following programmes are offered at JKUAT Eldoret Campus under the Business Department.
- PhD in Business Administration
- PhD in Human Resource Management
- PhD in Project Management
- PhD in Supply Chain Management
- PhD in Entrepreneurship
- PhD in Development Studies
- PhD in Leadership and Governance
- PhD in Strategic Management
- PhD in Accounting
- PhD in Finance
- Post graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post graduate Diploma in Procurement and Logistics
- Post graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Post graduate Diploma in Project Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Procurement & Contract Management
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Master of Science in Strategic Management
- Master of Science in Development Studies
- Master of Science in Leadership and Governance
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Finance and Accounting
Degree and Diploma Programmes
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Procurement and Contract Management
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology (BBIT)
- Bachelor of Business and Office Management
- Bsc. in Human Resource Management
- Bsc. in Public Administration and Leadership
- Bachelor of Development Studies
- Diploma in County Governance
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Microfinance
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Public Relation
- Diploma in Community Development
- Diploma in HIV/AIDS Management and Counseling
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Certificate in Purchasing and Supplies Management
- Certificate in HIV/AIDS Management and Counseling
- Certificate in County Governance
Eligibility for PhD Programmes
Masters degree in a relevant field
Eligibility for Masters Programmes
Bachelors degree with first class honours, upper second class honours or lower second class plus three years relevant experience OR bachelors degree with a pass plus at least five years relevant postgraduate experience.
Eligibility for Bachelors Programmes
Mean Grade C+ in KCSE with C in Mathematics and C in English /Kiswahili OR KACE certificate with a minimum of two principal passes and a minimum of credit pass in Mathematics at KCE OR diploma with a credit pass or professional certificate holder and diploma in a relevant area from an institution recognized by the University Senate.
Eligibility for Diploma Programmes
KCSE Grade C with at least C- in Mathematics and English OR KCE Div II OR credit pass in any relevant certificate with at least KCSE Grade C- with at least C – in Mathematics and English OR KCE Div III with at least credit in Mathematics and English.
Eligibility for Certificate Programmes
KCSE mean grade C-.
Exemptions:holders of diploma with at least credit pass or professional certificate holder in a relevant field from an institution recognized by the University Senate are eligible for a one academic year exemption.