We are currently collaborating and/or offering consulting services for the following institutions:
1. UN Habitat
2. International New Towns Institute
3. Nairobi City County
4. World Vision – Consultancy services for safer cities. Developing guidelines for Good School, Good Neighborhood (GSGN). A case study on Korogocho.
5. Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology Enterprises (JKUATES)
6. Builders of Hope
7. Kiambu County Government
8. Eco – Build
AREAS OF COOPERATION AND COLLABORATION
The collaboration may include consultancy services for clients in the following areas:-
- Development of urban development plans
- Areas of Research and collaboration:
- Housing and human settlement
- Crime and safety studies
- Climate Change studies
- Heritage and conservation
- Land use planning
- Urban redevelopment and renewal
- Urban Design Practice
- Environmental planning, assessments and audits
It shall be the responsibility of the Parties to provide all the necessary information for tasks agreed upon and to carry out any other obligations under their respective control to ensue the successful implementation of this collaboration.
CUST undertakes all activities in line with the world best practices and international benchmarks.