- A minimum of five years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight.
- Proven ability to turn over Ksh 100 million per annum.
- A minimum of five years of experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and benefits administration.
- A minimum of three years of experience of reporting to a board of directors.
- University degree in Business, Commerce or related field.
- Masters degree in a relevant field.
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to work with student member – owners.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
- Demonstrated ability to multi – task and work in a fast – paced office setting.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
- Effective problem – solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
The Business Development Manager will develop and generate new business opportunities. He or she will manage, support, and supervise business development in the company, including project bids and the acquisition of new projects and programs.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Commerce or IT
- Masters degree in relevant field