Welcome to JKUAT Kigali campus library.
Our core objective is to provide excellent accessibility to right information to our target users both in print and electronic formats to facilitate them in achieving their goals and university mission and vision to provide efficient and effective quality services for development.
Users have access to multidisciplinary electronic journals and books databases through the off-campus access to E-resources covering a wide range of academic programmes offered by the university.
To create an information system based on state of the art technology to promote scholarship.
To provide relevant information to meet teaching, learning and research needs of the university.
- To provide a secure and conducive environment for library resources and users.
- To organize the different needs of our users and acquire information materials for their needs efficiently.
- To enhance user education to maximize use of information resources.
- To acquire and provide access to information resources in all formats for teaching, learning, research and innovation.
- To preserve and conserve information resources for posterity.
- To ensure effective and efficient methods for the retrieval of information both in print and electronic resources for the users.
Monday –Friday 08:00hrs-22:00hrs
Saturday –Sunday 08:00hrs-20:00hrs
Closed on public holidays.
The library provides information services to all JKUAT community members on the basis of one having fully understood & complied with the circulation policy and terms These include References, Current Awareness services (CAS), orientation and user education to new members print and electronic collection, internet services and conducive reading space
JKUAT Library Users are required to observe library rules and regulations to promote excellent information service delivery.
Scholarly important links
JKUAT APA referencing