- Bring your original Certificate and copies of each
- Pay a 100Kshs/Approximately 1 Dollar for Transcripts and Certificates.
- Go to the Examinations office at Common Lecture Building (CLB) for certification.
What do I need to do to if my transcripts got lost and I need to replace them?
- Pay a 200Kshs/Approximately 2 Dollars at the JKUAT Main Finance office.
- Take the receipts to your respective Department/School/College and fill the transcript request form.
- Follow up with your Department/School/College for feedback on it’s status.
What does the Alumni and International Students’ Office (ALISO) do for JKUAT ALUMNI?
- The JKUAT ALISO serves as the link between the JKUAT Alumni Association and the JKUAT University.
- It facilitates any Alumni related programs in the university among others, Click here to view other functions of ALISO to the Alumni.
What are the benefits of being a JKUAT Alumni Member?
Why do I have to pay to be a JKUAT Alumni Member?
Is there any way I can be involved as JKUAT ALUMNI?
For Questions concerning the Alumni, we recommend you visit the Alumni website www.jkuatalumniassociation.com/
For any other querry, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or Tweet/DM us on Twitter @JKUATALISO or @JKUATAlumni
Or on our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/jkuatalumni/